MSCA4Ukraine: Call for applications & Call documents
Eligible host organisations are invited to apply to the MSCA4Ukraine scheme for fellowships to host displaced researchers from Ukraine.
Please download here the Call for Applications and the Terms of Reference for applicants, including eligibility criteria for researchers and host organisations, application requirements, guidance for applicants, terms and conditions.
Applications must be submitted by host organisations on behalf of named researchers from Ukraine via an online portal, which will open on October 24. The link to the portal will be available on the MSCA4Ukraine website. Once the portal opens, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until all available funds are committed.
- Applicant: Applications must be submitted by prospective host organisations on behalf of a displaced researcher(s) from Ukraine. Host organisations can be academic or non-academic organisations in any EU Member State or Horizon Europe Associated Country.
- Disciplines: MSCA4Ukraine fellowships are open to all domains of research and innovation.
- Duration: Fellowships will be awarded for a minimum of 6 months, up to a maximum of 24 months.
- Value: Fellowship rates will be in line with Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Doctoral Networks and MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships.
- 28 September: Call information and call documents published. Prospective applicants are advised to begin preparing their applications so they are ready for submission soon after the online portal opens.
- September-ongoing: If you are a researcher from Ukraine seeking to connect with a host organisation or a host organisation seeking to connect with a researcher you can use the scheme’s matchmaking services. Details for host organisations are at https://sareurope.eu/msca4ukraine/list-of-host-organisations/ Details for researchers are at https://sareurope.eu/msca4ukraine/researchers-seeking-hosts/
- October 24: Call opens for submission of applications via an online portal. Link will be provided at https://www.sareurope.eu/msca4ukraine
- November-December: The portal will remain open for applications until all funds are committed. Selection and evaluation processes begin. Three internal cut-off dates are tentatively set at 11 November 2022, 9 December 2022, and 9 January 2023. The cut-off dates are adjustable based on the rate of applications. At each cut-off date, all eligible nominations submitted will enter the evaluation and selection process.
- January 2023 onwards: Fellowship offers on a rolling basis. Portal to remain open while funds remain.