Strengthening the Ukrainian higher education and research sector: the role of displaced researchers from Ukraine
This webinar is organised as part of the MSCA4Ukraine scheme by our project partners, the European University Association. The webinar will explore how displaced Ukrainian researchers across Europe can contribute to the strengthening of the Ukrainian higher education and research sector. It will share concrete cases of how MSCA4Ukraine fellows continue their academic work between their host and home institutions.
- Dominik Kalweit, Programme Manager, SAR Europe
- Artem Nazarko, MSCA4Ukraine fellow, University of Bergen, Norway
- Ohla Karaman, MSCA4Ukraine fellow, National Cancer Institute, Lithuania
- Oksana Chukova, MSCA4Ukraine fellow, Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (DESY), Germany
- Chaired by Michael Gaebel, Director – Higher Education Policy, European University Association