Inspireurope webinar: Welcoming researchers at risk: considerations for new employers and host organisations in Europe
When: Thursday, January 30, 2020 – 14:00 to 15:00
This webinar on Welcoming researchers at risk: considerations for new employers and host organisations in Europe is for representatives of higher education institutions and other organisations in Europe interested in welcoming researchers at risk to the work place. The content will be relevant for a wide range of academic, administrative and research staff interested in employing researchers, or inviting visiting researchers to their organisation, including international office staff, human resource professionals, heads of department, research administration offices, and/or organisational leaders.
Topics to be covered include:
- Introduction to the Inspireurope project and opportunities to get involved
- Overview of the various arrangements that can be put in place between the researcher and organisation (i.e. employment, visiting research positions, fellowships, internships)
- Guidance on how to welcome a researcher to the organisation and how to support them to make the most out of their stay
- Testimonial from a researcher on their experience and advice for organisations
- Opportunities to raise questions with the expert panel and share ideas for future webinar topics
For more information and to register for the webinar, please see the Resources section of our website.
Please see the video below for a recording of the webinar: