Information session on Career Fit Plus Fellowships, September 21 2020
Topic: Career Fit Plus MSCA Fellowships
Date: 21 September, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM CET
This meeting provided information for researchers at risk on Career Fit Plus, which has 25 fellowships available for highly skilled researchers to conduct a three-year research project in Ireland, including a 12-month industry secondment. The call for proposals opened on September 7th and will close on December 31st 2020.
Applicants must be Experienced Researchers as per the MSCA definition: at the time of recruitment, applicants must be in possession of a doctoral degree or, if the applicant does not have a doctoral degree and is not in the process of completing one, they should have at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience.
The aims of the fellowships are to support suitable highly qualified experienced researchers in any discipline to:
- Conduct research relevant to the Technology Centres/Technology Gateways
- Engage in collaboration with suitable companies
- Experience and benefit from international mobility
- Avail of relevant training and career development opportunities
- Increase their chances of gaining a future senior research position, including in the nonacademic sector.
To view the presentations delivered by Micol Martinelli; Programme Manager of Career Fit Plus and Orla Duke; Programme Manager, SAR Europe, please see below:
Presentation by Micol Martinelli on Career Fit Plus
Presentation by Orla Duke on Inspireurope & Career Fit Plus
To view a recording of the information meeting, please see below: