Inspireurope Webinar: EU-funded fellowships and inclusion of researchers at risk, June 29, 2022
The Inspireurope webinar ‘EU Fellowships and Inclusion of Researchers at Risk’ addressed practices of inclusion of researchers at risk in EU fellowship programmes. Speakers shared practical suggestions for how to support applications from researchers at risk to MSCA and other EU-funded programmes.
- Lena Kulmala, Senior Internationalization Officer, Linnæus University, Sweden.
- Marlène Bartès, Policy Officer MSCA Unit, Directorate-General for Education, Culture, Youth and Sport, European Commission
- Refet A. Yalcin, Researcher at risk
- Máire Brophy, Dean of Graduate Studies and Research, Technological University of the Shannon, Ireland
- Joel Hanisek, Policy & Programme Manager, SAR Europe